Everyone as members and volunteers
Women and girls (including trans women and trans girls) and any non-binary person or trans man/trans boy comfortable in a women and girl centred space where their exclusion from the club would result in their exclusion from the sport.
- Communication and build awareness of the Policy within the club and wider community
- Culture and people and improve awareness and knowledge of trans and gender diverse identities and experiences and build capability in TGD inclusion in sport
- Systems, processes and facilities to improve practices and processes and continue to engage with trans and gender diverse people to identify key issues and gaps.
Immediate steps we are taking right now to progress change and be even more inclusive of trans and gender diverse members of the community are to:
- explore options for facilities signs and access
- confirm registration requirements
- advocacy with peak bodies
- self-audit against inclusion checklist.