Senior Women’s Football
The Darebin Falcons have Division 1 and Division 2 teams competing in the Northern Football and Netball League women’s competition.
Players of all abilities and backgrounds are welcome. Our Div 1 team tends to attract more advanced and competitive players while Div 2 better suits new or more social players – though fun and skill development are prioritised for all.
We train at AH Capp Reserve, West Preston on Tuesday and Thursday 6.30- 8pm, with games on Sundays.
Head coaches are:
- Division 1: Maddie Webster (Assistant: Cameron Williams)
- Division 2: Tom McGuigan
Key program inclusions are:
- Strength and Conditioning Program developed by Darebin Falcons VFLW High Performance Coach
- Specialist skills sessions with Darebin Falcons AFLW Player in Residence
- Trainer weekly at training sessions in addition to game day
- 10% discount at Evado Studios, Thornbury for group classes (eg Pilates)
- Free in-season injury clinic Tuesday evenings at Evado Studios, Thornbury
- $85 physiotherapist sessions (Darebin Falcons NFNL/VFLW player rate)
- Invitation to VFLW Talent Search
- Social events, and ALWAYS fun!
For further information about our program and how to register go here: NFNL Registration Form
For more information about the Darebin Falcons or our NFNL senior teams please contact [email protected]
We hope to see you all at our 2023 games! Links to 2023 fixtures and results will be provided here when they are available.
2017 Premiership Team.
Watch this inspiring video of our 2017 VFLW Premiership winning team.