The Darebin Falcons have Division 1 and Division 2 teams competing in the Northern Football and Netball League women’s competition.
Players of all abilities and backgrounds are welcome. Our Div 1 team tends to attract more advanced and competitive players while Div 2 better suits new or more social players – though fun and skill development are prioritised for all.
We train at AH Capp Reserve, West Preston on Tuesday and Thursday 6.30- 8pm, with games on Sundays.
Head Coaches are:
- Division 1: Elise Casamento
- Division 2: Tom McGuigan
In 2021, key program inclusions are:
- Trainer weekly at training sessions in addition to game day
- Strength and Conditioning coach weekly at training session
- Access to the VFLW Team Buildr app for running and strength programs specifically designed for NFNL players
- Physiotherapists at training up to twice monthly for free treatment and referral
- 10% discount at Evado Studios Thornbury for physiotherapy treatment and or group classes (eg Pilates)
- Preseason session with VFLW Dietician
- In season, weekly input from VFLW Developmental coach
For further information about our program and how to register go here: NFNL Registration Form
For more information about our the Darebin Falcons or our NFNL senior teams please contact [email protected]
We hope to see you all at our 2021 games! Links to 2021 fixtures and results will be provided here when they are available.
NFNL (division 1):
NFNL (division 2):
2017 Premiership Team.
Watch this inspiring video of our 2017 VFLW Premiership winning team.