The Darebin Falcons have Division 1 and Division 2 teams competing in the Northern Football and Netball League women’s competition.
Players of all abilities and backgrounds are welcome. Our Div 1 team tends to attract more advanced and competitive players while Div 2 better suits new or more social players – though fun and skill development are prioritised for all.
We train at AH Capp Reserve, West Preston on Tuesday and Thursday 6.30- 8pm, with games on Sundays.
Head coaches are:
- Division 1: Maddie Webster (Assistant: Cameron Williams)
- Division 2: Tom McGuigan
Key program inclusions are:
- Strength and Conditioning Program developed by Darebin Falcons VFLW High Performance Coach
- Specialist skills sessions with Darebin Falcons AFLW Player in Residence
- Trainer weekly at training sessions in addition to game day
- 10% discount at Evado Studios, Thornbury for group classes (eg Pilates)
- Free in-season injury clinic Tuesday evenings at Evado Studios, Thornbury
- $85 physiotherapist sessions (Darebin Falcons NFNL/VFLW player rate)
- Invitation to VFLW Talent Search
- Social events, and ALWAYS fun!
For further information about our program and how to register go here: NFNL Registration Form
For more information about the Darebin Falcons or our NFNL senior teams please contact [email protected]
2017 Premiership Team.
Watch this inspiring video of our 2017 VFLW Premiership winning team.